A Customer Database Profile stores an individual relay user's call preferences, expediting call processing.
- Frequently dialed numbers
- Emergency numbers
- Preferred carrier of choice
- Customer notes
- Many other preferences
The relay user will have the flexibility of updating their user preferences as needed. User information is confidential and secure.
Below are three ways of obtaining and filling out your Customer Profile form:
1) Customer Profile Form Online
Click here to type your profile form online
and submit to Alaska Relay Customer Service.
Click here to download the User's Guide
2) Customer Profile Form PDF
Click here to download the Customer Profile form
Click here to download the Speech-to-Speech Customer Profile form
After you finish filling out the form, please mail it to:
- Alaska Relay Customer Service
P.O. Box 29230 - KSOPHR3A
Shawnee Mission, KS 66201-9230
- or fax the form to 1-877-877-3291
3) Contact Alaska Relay Customer Service
You can set up your Customer Database Profile by contacting Alaska Relay Customer Service at 800.676.3777. Representatives will take your request and can set up your profile while you are on the phone or send you a form to complete. They are also available to answer any questions you may have.
If you have questions or need assistance, contact Alaska Relay Customer Service:
- 800-676-3777 (TTY/Voice)
- 800-676-4290 (Spanish - TTY/Voz)
- 877-787-1989 (Speech-to-Speech only)
- Sprint.TRSCustServ@sprint.com (Email)